Tuesday, March 8, 2011

crybaby

Being a woman has its advantages and disadvantages. Right now I'm not so focused on the advantages. Mostly because of one of the disadvantages... PMS. Now having PMS does mean that women have the ability for great things... the cycle of life.. yadda yadda. I get that. I understand that. Being able to create a life with someone is beautiful. I'm hoping to be able to do that in the future.

But right now, my hormones are reeking havoc in my body. Seems the older I get the more I notice this happening. Maybe it's just because there has been so much stress in my life. I don't know. All I know is in the past 24 hours I've been extremely sensitive and even brought to tears a couple times. I am not comfortable with that. I feel like my body is turning on me....it turns me from an upbeat sweet funny witty and silly girl to this over emotional cry baby. Ugh...

Henry suggested that I take some medicine and go to bed. To not think of all the crap I've been mulling over all day and just go to bed. Tomorrow is a new day. He's right. (I'm sure he'll want to highlight and save those two words to use at a later date!)

I'm going to take some meds... put my ipod in my ears and try to let this day fade away into slumber.

No comments: