Saturday, February 12, 2011

Friday..what i know..

On this (very late) Friday night... what I know for sure is...

...that this has been an extremely stressful week for me and I wasn't sure I would make it to today without having a meltdown.

...that when I see my Dad & Mom express their love for each other , it warms my heart. Dad had flowers sent to her today because she had doctor's appt on Monday & won't be here to get them. I really believe they perked up her entire day.

...that I can hardly keep my eyes open at this point, but I know if I don't write this Henry will let me know right off the bat I messed up his coffee/blog reading time.

...I'm wicked excited to see Henry tomorrow and we are going to have a blast! We're taking Quint to the Cheesecake Factory and then to a movie... and I'm hoping we'll pop in Barnes & Noble. I don't think any one of us would pass up a book store!

What I know to be true right now is that I cannot wait at the end of our night tomorrow to go back to Henry's house and get to fall asleep in his arms. And knowing that when I wake up, he'll be the first person to wish me good morning and tell me they love me... and I will do the same for him. What I also know for sure is... I want that to be an everyday thing as soon as we can.

No comments: