Thursday, February 24, 2011

What's the DEAL??

Jeeze o, jeeze o, jeeze o pizza. THIRD time this week I've fallen asleep sitting up AND with the computer in my lap. This is killin my neck. If I didn't know any better, I'd say this is my body's way of telling me I need some rest.
What an interesting week I've had thus far.... but it's also been extremely productive. Got my mother to the doctor's again and started some new antibiotics. Got my Dad to a doctor and had some small skin cancer's removed from both of his ears. Got Henry to a new doctor and started him on some new meds. I couldn't be more thrilled for all of them.
I'm excited about this weekend, especially about Friday. Henry is coming over to spend the day with me, and then I'm going to cook for him and have him stay the night. It's becoming more and more difficult to NOT fall asleep next to him every night. We're working to rectify that, but it couldn't come soon enough. I miss him so much it's painful every night and most definitely in the morning when I wake up. He and I should be beside each other. It's just that simple.
Ok, I'm falling asleep again as I type this. I know Henry is reading this now and I hope he appreciates that I pushed aside temptation to just shut down my laptop and actually WROTE something on my blog. I know it's been days. I've just not felt quite up to it lately. Hell, I hardly have even updated my facebook or my twitter. I'm going to try to do better at all three, but you know, sometimes life gets in the way of that.... and I'll be honest. I kinda like that it does. :)

No comments: