Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dreams.

What are dreams? Can we incorporate them in our day to day lives? Do they mean anything or everything that has to do with this waking world we walk around in?

For years I've always had vivid dreams. Specifics so clear. I have always seen color in my dreams and I usually can smell as well. Which is a rarity, from what I'm told by others. I can remember dreams I had when I was in the 4th grade. Every detail. For as long as I can remember, most of the dreams I have seem to come to fruition in one form or another. Sometimes the entire dream comes to life, other times just bits and pieces over time come to me.

Throughout the years I've had a lot of dreams with people I've never met. I've been to places I've never heard of before. Only later to meet them in real life and to experience a new place that I've only been to in my dreams. This used to slightly freak me out, but over time I've come to accept that it just happens sometimes.

Today I had a very jumbled, yet very clear dream. I could see details. It was quite calming and exciting all at the same time. I could see color and I could almost taste the smell around me, if that makes any sense at all. I could feel love. I could also see it. I don't think I'll ever be able to get that feeling out of my mind or away from my heart. Ever. This dream was so perfect. So clear. So happy. And so very touching.

This is a quote I love: " Pay attention to your dreams. God's angels often speak directly to our hearts when we are asleep." How very true this is. Today I was grabbed by the face and spoken to by an angel. I'll see you soon too sweetheart. Very soon.

No comments: