Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Life IS like a box of chocolates!

You know what? Forrest Gump's Momma was right, life IS like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get, HOWEVER.... you do have the option to take a bite, mull that bite over in your mouth while you give the piece in your hand the once over, and promptly put it BACK in the box and take another! :)

I kind of see that as the way life has been for me. Except this time, I found the piece I want to keep. I found the kind I want an endless supply of. For me, that piece of chocolate would be the toasted coconut one, or as I like to call.... Henry.

Henry is the one. I know it. I can taste it. I can feel it. My soul knows it and so does his. I'm his other wing. Together we shall fly. Embraced we can make it through anything placed in our path.

Never in my life have I been so sure about how I feel about another person. I can honestly say I've never, ever felt the way I feel about Henry with any other person. Not only is this exciting ,but it's scary too. We know we will have battles to overcome. We know it's not always going to roses and sunshine, but that's okay. As long as we keep level heads about us. We know that with the good, so comes the bad, but we also know that we can work through anything together. (As long as he has a HOT shower, I think we'll be good!)

So, if ever you're looking for something sweet to give to me, remember.... toasted coconut chocolates are my favorite... Or as I like to call, Henry. :)

No comments: